Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Prayer List
I want this to be an open place where I share my worries and my prayer requests. I pray for rest. My stress has been making my insomnia act up. I want to pray that my dad finds another job. I also want to give thanks for my boyfriend, Cirrell finding a temp. position. It's only 11 days but he's been out of work sense May or June so hopefully this position will lead to others. My parents are moving and trying to sell there house and that is a very stressful situation. I am trying to take care of everyone, keep up with my job at Blockbuster and my school work. I have lost a few close friends because they go tired of dealing with all the drama in my life. Sometimes I feel like I'm always there when other people need me but when I need some support...there aren't a whole lot of people I can turn to. That is why I am thankful for God. He gets me through the tough times and assures me that things will get better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy,
ReplyDeleteAll good things come to those who wait on the Lord. The stress you feel is not yours to carry. Let God carry it and look up on him. Things happen in HIS time not ours and HE will provide. Let HIM know that you are waiting on what he has for your father and boyfriend. No matter what comes HE will listen. He hears our hearts desire and gives us what we need and not what we want. Stand on HIM and HE will never fail you.
Blessings